Accidents come in many shapes and sizes but almost always have great potential to tear a life and/or a family apart. The law provides your right to recover money as compensation for what we lawyers call “damages”. When you need a lifeline to your recovery, call TED MORGAN LAW (706) 622-6255.
MONEY DAMAGES CAN BE BROKEN DOWN INTO INTO SEVERAL TYPES AND CATEGORIES:
- Physical mental human pain and suffering, including mental & psychological injuries
- Medical expenses and bills, both current and future (not limited to co-pays & deductibles)
- Lost wages or earnings, both current and future
- Impairment of earning capacity, where you have a permanent injury or limitation on work you can perform
- Loss of enjoyment of life, maybe because you can no longer exercise, play golf, tennis, do aerobics, jog, garden, lift weights, go fishing or play with your children or grandchildren … the list is endless and peculiar to your injury.
- Loss of intimacy with your spouse or partner (aka loss of consortium)
<liOther out-of-pocket expenses, such as paying someone to clean your house, mow your grass, take care of your kids, while you are unable to do so.
- Properly damages to your vehicle or other property damaged in the accident. Automobile and other motorized vehicle accidents are one the leading causes of injury and death in Georgia, Alabama and throughout the United States.
WHETHER RELATED TO..
- Catastrophic Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Automobile Collisions
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Tractor Trailer! Trucking Accidents
- Railroad (FELA) on the job claims
- Workers Compensa!ion
- Premises Liability
WE STAND READY TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM!
TED MORGAN LAW specializes as an accident attorney handling cases in the Columbus, Georgia, Phenix City, Alabama, Ft. Benning and surrounding area. It’s your money at stake, you can’t afford a mistake.
When you file a claim or lawsuit for injuries caused by driver error you are seeking monetary compensation under Georgia or Alabama law. Georgia & Alabama refer to your compensation as “damages.”
TED MORGAN LAW has helped many different injured clients, either as the driver, a passenger, or as a pedestrian in accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, tractor-trailers and bicycles. YOU are entitled to compensation for the damages you suffer as a victim of personal injury caused by driver inattention, following too closely, failure to yield, failure to obey set speed limits or other driver error.
When you need a lifeline to recovery, call TED MORGAN LAW (706) 622-6255.