Columbus Commercial Litigation & Business Disputes Attorney
Understanding Business & Commercial Laws in Georgia
Ted Morgan Law handles a wide variety of business law and commercial litigation matters. Our Columbus, GA commercial litigation and business dispute lawyer has decades of experience advising businesses of all sizes throughout the Fort Benning and Midland areas.
At our firm, we assist our business law clients with the following services:
- Business formation and preparation
- Review of shareholder, partnership, and company operating agreements
- Negotiation, drafting, and review of stock and asset purchase and sale transactions
- Contract preparation and review
Georgia Business Formation Laws
The success of a business is almost always dependent on a good start. One of the most critical components of beginning any company is making sure that it is built upon a solid legal foundation. This involves careful planning and sound decision-making.
As you get your business started, our legal team can help you address several legal considerations, including:
- Selecting the right business entity
- Creating a dependable governance structure
- Drafting important organizational documents, including bylaws and operating agreements
- Navigating complex employment laws
- Making a plan for how to deal with potential problems
- Implementing safeguards to prevent possible disputes
Operating, Agreements, Transactions, & Contracts Legal Counsel
Throughout the life of a business, several legal issues can arise. At Ted Morgan Law, we advise commercial clients on many legal matters, such as operating agreements, business transactions, and contracts and contract disputes. Our legal team has the knowledge and experience to protect your interests as we work to prepare and review your documents or negotiate a transaction on your behalf. Whether planning ahead or dealing with a challenging situation, our Columbus, GA commercial litigation and business disputes attorney is ready to help you today.
Call (706) 622-6255 today to speak with a lawyer who will be personally involved in your case from start to finish.